A small design studio
with big plans
Everything starts with a Creative life
I started to believe in this way before I started college, since I managed to work with the first version of Photoshop that appeared on the market. Like any designer student, I started to want more from this field but now using the computer as an extension of the technical pencil used before on paper.
I always wanted to learn from every creative field because I believe that a good designer must know everything in order to be successful with the projects he leads. I managed design projects as creative director, creating branding from scratch and offered web / app design solutions for the most different segments. From government applications to the entertainment field.
The life of a designer is in continuous adaptability and we must never forget to challenge ourselves.
- 2008 · Graphic Designer – Aquavita
- 2010 · Brand Manager – Open Mind Group
- 2015 · UI / UX Designer – Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- 2015 · UI / UX Designer – Equine Register
- 2017 · UI / UX Designer – Office Timeline
- 2019 · UX / UI Designer – MIT
- 2019 · UX / UI Designer – Elisity
- 2020 · UX / UI Designer – HESA
- 2020 · Design partner with Infinite World Studios
Creating success stories
GET IN TOUCH